January 10, 2013

Whatnot

I sorted out my resolutions (or rather the prayers to Him and the hope of becoming) last Muharram. I’ve never trusted myself with amplified ambitions on January the 1st because they will meet me at this pedestal where I’d bid adieu ingloriously. Praise be to Him, the desires mummed on that eve of Muharram are growing beautifully in me. How I stumbled upon the realization of them marching in parallel remains between me and my creator.

So, I have been writing, only silently on the random blank sheets I managed to savor. Then I found myself rummaging through the mess – the happy mess of impulsive purchase of notebooks – I purposely made so to convince myself that the room needs a new shelf. I’m quite a joker (really) when it comes to wording my silent mind. The notes made out of frustration are now hilariously entertaining. The attempts I made on wording intricate scenes were, well justifiably picturesque. Laugh.

I’ve also decided to sort my brain out more often, perhaps on a daily basis or every alternate day – this to keep my sanity close to equilibrium. Sorting herein defined as rendering thoughts into words. I mean I have to make worth of the more than five notebooks I recently bought. More than five because I couldn’t decide which pattern suits me best so I grabbed them all? Impulsive.

By the by, this is a mumble jumble. Although I did state the take-away or whatever you want to call it but truthfully I’m sipping that turtle mocha (the only mocha I take pleasure in) at Capanna and space out. How can you not enjoy spacing out? It’s too wonderful it’s rewardingly pointless. Shit I miss Iowa City. I spent so much time mazing my way in and out of my predicament. Now if you must know, it was the Wind who bravely wrapped my temperament with patience – such loyal companion. It was the Wind too that wiped my tears away every time I took the lonesome night-walk. I think I heard the stars laughing at me when I unnoticeably uttered my mind out.

The take-away from this post on/in (?) this birdy corner of Syaza’s nitwitted mind is the abhorring reason to her refusal of penning down yaps, yaks, blahs, whatnot. Write about/for/to you. What I’ve failed to remind myself or be cautious about is that people generally misinterpret my writing. What they should know however, the words sentenced and paragraphed upon request are not the same as the words birthed upon my desire. The request may correlate with desire – when it is unforced. Also, if I intended that post – cryptic or not – to address you, I shyly will let you know.

That, ladies and gentlemen is a confession (or clarification), which should not have been impended. Please excuse my poorly hurried language. The crazy Munky would like to wish you a warm welcome to 2013. Did you know that I took a ride on the public bus recently? A round of applause.