June 25, 2012

rocket

Hi. It’s challenging to frequent a writing these days. The challenge would be eased if everyone thinks alike. What we hope to deliver may be received and interpreted in many different ways. If care and consideration are not weighed in and out, written words are tattooed for the rest of our lives. What I’ve also learned throughout my hiatus from the social networking platform is that vis-à-vis, physical presence leaves a significant impact in accepting one’s behavior. Today, video call for instance is as vital to justify this crucial element of understanding a person. If I could be less cryptic, I would. The ramification however, is just for us to create spaces for development of thoughts.

“What we have is not important, what we do with what we have is most important.”

The key moderator of the team building we participated in last few weekends repeatedly challenged our perception and acceptance towards that notion. The biggest challenge then is to mold our doings as close as the belief inculcated. Excuse my scattered deliverance of thoughts. Too many instances most of which difficult to be embedded in words.

I get lost in translation at times and the easiest way to find me out of words is when matters relating to fathers are presented. You will find me either shedding tears, or shedding tears. I am my father’s girl and I cannot deny that. The recent mishap made me realize how lucky I am to have a father who has taken the effort from being a man of less words to a man of too many inquiries when it comes to boys. Haha. He understands that I can be too pigheaded and things have to go my way but with his patience and unique way of guiding me… I’m always reminded to put him above my nuisances.

We are blown by soft whispers of teaching everyday. Time is an enemy by choice but time is a friend by nature. As I step back and look above the sky, the stars are gazed for a borrowed time to reflect on our daily doings.