April 15, 2012

obscure

Dear Time,

It is the ostensible that I’ve left this space rusted with old news. I can bore you with a list of excuses but the truth is… I’ve been adamant about yapping my thoughts. The mind is still rampaging if you must know – only silently. So it defeats the purpose of being in rampage but the constant challenge to reach that level of full thought-digestion before vocalizing is to have rewarding outcome in prospect. This I have to admit is cryptic; not in layman so they say.

Oh dear Time,

It is just a token of appreciation towards your excruciating (and somewhat thoughtful) way of reminding me how time flies that fast. Then in the moment of ritualizing the heavy traffic that you come fairly in handy. If only when my mind fosters self-realization that you could pause – just a moment or two – and have me embed it physically. You have to understand that even with extensive capacities, the brain can’t do much without outward reminders. I’m apologetic that you frequented my whines to be obnoxious. Oh well deal with it. There’s only so much that we, dummies can do to make every second counts.

What’s been rocking my boat? Work; a routine of block hours, which satisfactorily meets the vision I vaguely had, say… three to four years ago? Praise is to Him. Then I’m told that life for me has been a series of expectations, adjustments, and fulfillments, which truthfully the challenge to satisfy my parents by far is … yeah indescribable. To be in complacent with what I’ve and what I’ve yet to achieve is not in the agenda of what they have in mind. Without that foundation however I couldn’t possibly be clap trapping this.

April 15
Perhaps the could’ve, would’ve, might’ve, and a whole lot more are total temporary castle in the air.

April 1
, then we dive into the sea of routine …only, only to discover the ship of known. What about the uncertainties?

March 30
We are with inner reservations. Mine (recently) escalates.

March 25
Hypothetically speaking, we should’ve seen the could’ve been by now.

Find me on Twitter and when you happen to stumble upon obscure Tweets… they are when I treasure you, Time. For that rare given moments, I have you in my thoughts.