March 13, 2012

pococurante

I have been writing – snippets of conversation or thought, which instantaneously caught my (occasionally) peculiar observation.

03/12/12 - from yapping to defining what drives desire, a day with Shiela is always fulfilling.

03/09/12 - “You… Syaza?” even the barista remembers my name, or his social skill is just right for his job.

03/08/12 - rendezvous with kakak, and it feels good to be home with a comforting reminder of Iowa City.

Some days went by not worded. I updated my baby sister with my adjustment progress and surprisingly it increased by, say 30%?

The more that I’m reminded by all these birthday vouchers, offers, and whatnot, the more that I’m told I’ve been too pampered/ manja. My beloved aunt sneered after she happily announced how much of a baby I’m compared to my actual behavorial age.

Then I find myself fidgeting with technology; Skype, iMsg, FaceTime, etc. every other day connecting with my loved ones in the States. The decision to exhaust my time by traveling and disregarding dad’s request to finalize my resume was… rewarding. In which when the topic of pleasing your father arises, Qammy and I would have a great comparison on just how similar they are when it comes to replying our emails/ texts. We’d need to adjust to their lingo, and at times it feels like corresponding with your boss. An Excel spreadsheet or at least an organized Word document is prepared to wisely explain monthly expenses.

Luck to date has had its good on me. The interview went well it has claimed its standard on my future performance. I’ve to thank you for your thoughtful prayers and wishes. It is only the beginning, but as I’ve always believed in the doors to boundless of thought processes.