To be completely honest I'm not as satisfied with aeiouaretheyjustvowels as the blog title. I had to however change stipplingwithmurmur because when Murni pointed out that it's a resemblance of her name, I could not write. It was as though I was writing for her. So I randomly decided to use dictionary.com's Word of the Day as my blog title and address.
If you must know, I'm severely caffeine-damaged. Skimming through my own tweets, I realize that for the past hours of Monday I've been verbally caffeinated;
Forcing myself to sleep is like forcing the turtle to sprint.
24 minutes ago
@mizahisham I don't enjoy brewed coffee as much. Except at home. Well... married is an understatement. I think I'm cursed, for life. Haha.
6 hours ago
@mizahisham you're spoiled for better choices, like distinctively good coffee but finding Starbucks is like going back home.
7 hours ago
Clearly I've abused the average caffeine consumption per normal being cos vanilla latte tastes no different than caramel.
8 hours ago
Failed attempt at refusing to succumb to morning candy coffee temptation, blaming it on the drizzling drops of rain.
8 hours ago
Two hours of sleep and a heck of a Monday yet to venture. I foresee yawning. Plenty of yawnings.
9 hours ago
\SAP-id\, adjective;
1. Having taste or flavor, especially having a strong pleasant flavor.
2. Agreeable to the mind; to one's liking.
Well at least it's a decent word. Yesterday's was tchotchke, which doesn't even look like a word to me.