I’m counting days.
Tomorrow is still not home.
I’m counting days, till
Tomorrow is home.
Goodbye is all we have. The corpulent kid has to let go of his ice cream. Excessive is unnecessary. Moderation (perhaps) is the key. Nonetheless, love knows no boundaries. My concerns are no longer parallel with yours. Separation (hopefully) will ease apprehension – too much, too much.
America celebrated 4th of July. (Not so) little rascals of S Van Buren St. fired up fireworks. My housemates and I gawked in amazement, just shy off the arrival of cops. We giggled at the drunkards.
One of mom’s best friends passed away two days ago. She battled with cancer, and Allah finally assures His love is greater than any other’s. At times like this, we are reminded that life is a remembrance of death’s inevitability.
"So glorified be He and exalted above all that they associate with Him, and in Whose Hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him you shall be returned," Yasin, 83.
Al-Fatihah.