February 13, 2013

Who?

lollapalooza
\lol-uh-puh-LOO-zuh \, noun;
an extraordinary or unusual thing, person, or event; an exceptional example or instance

I didn’t get to experience lollapalooza when I was in the states. It was a surprise when I saw lollapalooza as word of the day on dictionary.com. I guess search results were centered on the event itself when I googled it then. Mr. Google is helpful in many ways. I can’t comprehend however why it’s typically gendered as male. Are you implying that females are less quick-witted? Or in deferral when it comes to results?

Well, I enjoy making the opposite gender look imprudent when they make (un)intellectual sexist jokes/ statements, although I have to admit some of the same gender contribute to this irritating accidental situation.

So what I’m getting at here is behavioral. I like to be made sense upon. When you present me with an argument, you’re armored enough to either agree or disagree with my response. It’s just how I’m made, which at times bring me at default where I’m mistaken of their stupidity. Or in a nicer word, ignorance.

One of the most valued lessons in the past 10 months is that some people are heinous. These people instantly remind me of hyena. Seriously. It’s already sad that you’re not favored for volume malfunction so spreading gossip shouldn’t be your best bet at suggesting you forward healthy environment. What a joke. I know I’m heinous to some as they are to me. So lesson learned, once identified, less is more.

My cake is baked for the corpulent of beautiful hearts.