November 24, 2012

Faith

George Clooney or Brad Pitt?

Four days. You counted. It feels like yesterday to me. It also feels like the present just acknowledged the existence and the purpose of the yesteryear. You queue for an hour just to ride on a crazy rollercoaster – an hour for a 10-second ride.

Both.

That 10-second ride is worth a history. Let’s make it cryptic. Something only you and I could decipher.

But if I must, it’s George Clooney.

Now where were you in my yesteryear? I think the Sloth underestimated himself. Or the Dolphin took too much time dancing her way across the ocean. Four days and at that moment you would just know. Who are you? What have you done to Skeptical?

She’s still a skeptic. This is too fast, too unbelievably fast but faith is governing this beautiful beginning.

I can be a stubborn convincer. Try me the stubborn believer.

Now let’s be at ease, Cryptic. Thank you D. Thank you for this stupendous serendipity. There’s a reality incidental to believing the unrealistic fate in movies. The enthralling experience you’ve walked on with a beautiful Samantha – the Sam who has motivated you to discover the unfound you. You’d pause and consider the rationale behind her genuine guidance and then you reach an understanding that this is all His work. His mysterious ways of channeling your disbelief into hope once more.


So, are you saying that you believe there's a logical way to actually build a healthy relationship? I’m walking beneath the starry night; this time a happy accident.