May 6, 2011

tres leches

The pavement is still wet when I made my way to the bus stop. It was drizzling so I pulled the hood of my jacket to cover my head. I don’t want to fall sick especially that final is next week. I wandered the normal path. This time though, slower than usual. It’s the last meeting for the semester. The only course that I’ve taken interest in and has shed some light of hope. Settled myself at the same seat, a shy off Rachel’s arrival. She baked us a cake, how sweet. I didn’t give a bite because I figured it is too early for my system to be sugar rushed. Sappy and melancholy everybody left the room with goodbye and thanks to Rachel.

I’ve unwelcomingly allowed myself into the window of empathy. It’s no longer necessary for that part of me to live on in my system. Filthy and obnoxious, it has to go. The subtle faith that I have was trashed in great measure. I kept visualizing this boundless screen of clueless men walking with hats in it. Each of which entitled to be auto-deleted when crudity surpasses its tolerating level. Whether or not that’d make this world a better place to breathe in, I have no interest in knowing. But for certain, it will teach mankind to operate in moderation. Just so we understand that moderation builds up appreciation. Only to remind us to stay grounded.

At the end of the day, what differs each and every one of us is our relationship with God. The most sacred part of our system is the inner appearance that we present to our creator. It’s crucial to seep in self-assessment time to time.